The following examples may help you understand the direct impact a gift would have:
A gift of $5,000 will provide:
- An Internet café at a Village.
- Wellness programming at one Village to impact the body, mind and spirit.
- A community garden at one Village.
A gift of $10,000 will provide:
- A Village Wellness Center equipped with senior-friendly equipment.
- A security system and upgrades at one Village.
- A media center at one Village.
A gift of $50,000 will provide:
- Transportation services for the frail elderly to attend an adult day program for critical health services.
- Transportation services for seniors to retail stores and to access community services.
- Paved wellness-specific walking paths and outdoor improvements and enhancements at one Village.
A gift of $100,000 or more will provide:
- Support the transformation of older long-term care facilities into updated elder-centered facilities.
- Support to build a strong benevolence fund that will provide care and housing for those who have outlived their resources.
A gift of $250,000 will provide:
- Buses for four Villages to transport residents to stores, health appointments and activities.
- Safety and security enhancements and emergency on-call systems at a PVM Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) campus.
- A comprehensive wellness program for five affordable housing sites.
A gift of $1,000,000 will provide:
- Support the transformation of an existing skilled-nursing facility to an innovative elder-centered model.
These are only a few examples of how a donor’s gift is put to work to enhance the lives of Michigan seniors. The PVM Foundation will be pleased to assist donors by providing more information, giving opportunities, naming recognition, and other questions related to the campaign.